ATV Rules of the Trail and important safety tips
- Wear safety gear while riding an off road vehicle (helmet, boots, gloves, tough clothes etc.).
- Watch for the rider behind you. Don’t turn off the main road or trail without waiting for the person behind you. Make sure they see you turn off, especially when you come to a T or Y in the road. Best thing to do is wait for them to acknowledge by waving back. It is important that we all arrive back to our vehicles safely.
- We always stay on marked or established trails only.
- Allow plenty of room between machines while riding without tailgating.
- The use of any alcohol laden products is not endorsed by TSATV while on a scheduled club event. What you do after the ride is your choice.
- Maintain safe following distances and stay single-file. Racing is not allowed.
- Let oncoming trail traffic know how many vehicles are behind you using your raised hand and fingers to let them know the count of riders that follow.